Friday, January 8, 2021
OnePoint Software Release 72 – New Features and Enhancements
(Recorded January 8, 2020) We have a new plan to showcase system features and enhancement for each software release in an effort to help you take advantage of new features and enhancements to improve day-to-day processes, user adoption and communication.
Join OnePoint HCM Solutions team on Friday, January 8 (at 10 am PT) for a review of the top enhancements from Release 72 (December 3, 2020). Our team will provide an overview of exciting new product features available from the recent release and preview what’s coming next in the first few months of 2021.
- Updated Announcements Popups w/ attachable documentation
- Dashboard Upgrades with customizable tile names.
Time and Attendance:
- Manager Overview of the new Timesheet Experience
- Supporting Documentation on Time-Off Requests
- Auto-Punch Rule updates
- COVID-19 Punch-In Attestation
HR & Recruiting:
- Offer Letters!
- Managed Cost Centers for Recruiting
- VISA Expiration Notifications
- Automatic Pay-Grade Enhancements
- 1099-NEC & 1099-MISC Update
- Report Delivery Updates
Looking Ahead to Release 73 and beyond:
- Pre-Boarding – Easing the transition from applicant to employee
- ATS Workspace – Streamline your hiring process
- Poster Service – New Year, New Docs
- Seniority Scheduling – Optimize your schedules based on tenure and skills